Multi-Cultural Fair

Today was our first Multi-Cultural Fair!
FNL was Polynesia, Key Club was France, Sr class was S. Korea lol.
I mostly helped with FNL's booth, because there's barely anyone in the cub and it's usually us that helps out.
We sold spam musubi and since we only made 49 it sold out very fast. I didn't even get to eat one T^T

Key Club has croissants, madeleines, and palmiers. We also got this ball in a cup toy free with a purchase of food! It was fun haha. Before we started, the cups were all tangled so we kinda helped, but it took forever and I gave up already lol.

Korean stand had ddakji game and the coin flip on a book. They aslso gave out free kimchi. It was pretty good, better than the other ones I've had.

btw I worked really hard in the Polynesian poster and I think it came out pretty good! lol

It was fun tho, I ate a lot. I shared chow mein and garlic bread with Jessica and then ate some fried rice from her and Kathy, then I bought a croissant with nutella and these apple streudals(?) it was so good~~ from Sweden lol

The performances were great too! There was the tinikling and the dance that Kaba did. THen the Tahitian dance by Kiana and Aleena and Coach's daughter (she was so cute!) I liked their krumped(?) hair lol. it was pretty. There was the traditional Mexican dancing with the dresses it was cool~ I like those dresses haha. THen Samantha's bro and his crew from the Karate thing showed us some cool defense moves. People thought this black belt guy was cute lol but I don't really think so. One of them looked really familiar tho, like this one guy on Youtube? lol.

That was pretty much it.. it was fun~^^

Comments