Tiger Aquatics

I went to Tiger Aquatics for the  first shift at 7:30-11:30 on 2.7.15
It said it was gonna rain, so I kinda hoped that it will so it would be canceled cuz I was so freaking tired lol. But i'm  glad it wasn't.

Me and Steph was hospitality, my 2nd time doing it, so we put food and drinks on trays and went around giving them to the coaches, timers, officials, lifeguards, etc.

For breakfast they got little breakfast burritos and Beth (coordinator) gave us one~ it was good but not enough for me xD

It was fine at first cuz it was just cloudy, but later it started to pour! Like it was so rainy I thought the meet would be canceled, but the swimmers still went on even tho some people watching did leave.

Beth gave me this clear poncho things and I didn't kno how to wear it at first, cuz I never had one lol.
After I put it on she said I made it work xDD I don't even kno how I looked in it ahah but I kinda wanted to see lol.

For lunch they got little grilled cheeses, made from slices of French bread, and cookies and a banana.
That round Beth's daughter took them to the people, cuz I started the idea of folding the spoons in the napkins and nobody knew how to do it so I had to stay to do it lol. Beth said it was clever~

I had to leave around 12:09 when mom could pick me up. I wanted to stay the whole day, but they had enough people.

It was actually pretty fun, even in the rain haha
I want to try to swim in the rain too~ seems cool lol but i'd probably get sick afterwards.

Comments