4.6.15

Yesterday I was so tired after school.
I wanted to sleep on the bus, but Cheng had to sit next to me T^T
I also forgot the 2nd exam was that day D'; I probably failed..

Anyways in class Josue sat next to me and then Juan sat on my other side.
They were joking around and talking about some weird stuff that I didn't understand but it was funny so I laughed anyways lol.
When Dr. Lyons was passing out the test, Josue wanted to wink at someone for some reason lol
I point to the guy next to him, because I thought it'd be funny since he's right there lol.
He did it twice, but the guy didn't look xD
Then when I was finishing filling out my ID number on the answer sheet, he told the other guy, "My friend thinks  you're cute." >.< -.-
Then I heard the guy say something, but I don't remember what he said in the beginning.
 only heard "she's quiet" don't know what that's supposed to mean but okay.
So embarrassing!! >.< good thing we had a test so I just focused on the test. My face heated up too xP

Anyways if there's people like them in college, maybe it wouldn't be so bad lol.

And I mean people that are outgoing and okay with me being so quiet but still try to make conversations. Basically people that makes me comfortable and finds me confortable??? lol idk

I always thought, I can't make friends and can't be around other people, but taking classes at Delta this semester made me realize...people aren't that bad and unapproachable as I thought lol.

I'm probably the most unapproachable person LOL

I thought I'd be lonely, but there are some fun times haha.




Now to talk about today. Just a short thing.

There was a fire alarm today at Delta, idk if it was real or not. Dr. Lyons said it wasn't a drill, but it could be a false alarm too.

Anyways, it was so freaking loud! It was okay in the classroom, but once I got out damn it was like being next to those big speakers on full blast.

It went on forever cuz apparently they couldn't find the switch to turn it off? Idk

Then we went on our "tree finding hunt" lol it was part of the plant ecology lab.

I didn't know Delta had a arboretum and mapped trails lol

It was kinda had finding the stuff, but we found it towards the end. SO many bugs tho >.<

My legs kept on itching the whole time. better be no bug bites....

Comments