5.15.15
The AP Econ test was eh. It went by pretty fast tho. We finished like an hour earlier.
Then we went to get our cap and gown.
Even when I got it, I still couldn't believe I'm graduating already. It doesn't even feel like it's been 4 years already...
It was so boring during journalism XP
I just wrote the captions for my POTD without the quotes tho hehe...
Then Moe came and we went to help out with the ASB banquet set up.
Penny gave her food~ and supposedly left but he was still at school lol.
Well Onigiri knows now haha. He asked why she likes him and:
"You like how his clothes fit tight." -Jessie
XD it was too funny haha
Then Cesar came to pick me up cuz they promised us ice cream last time. We went to his house first and I played with the dogs. Rosy jumped up on me again when she saw me~ then the other pups did too haha. Maybe cuz I ate the fried chicken Moe gave me xD I'm gonna miss them ;~;

She just went in there and slept xD

So adorable T^T

The chubby one! Not that chubby anymore tho lol.

This is my twin. Mimi xD

This one looks funny in this pic xD
Kinda like those weird dogs in animes lol
Then his mom made us some more of the salad we had last time with the tortilla chips/bowl.
After that we went to eat ice cream~~
I had the vanilla mint~ it was so good ^^
She tried to carve a rose lol.
It's made out of butter instead of milk I guess? Lol they just said it was Italian ice cream. Kinda felt like gelato but not really.
It was good anyways. Then we went to my house and played the board game Sorry!
I never played it before so I kept finishing last lol. I got 4th twice, then 3rd, then 2nd. After the 2nd we stopped cuz it was like 10 already lol. It was fun.


Comments