5.16.15

Today I slept at 4 cuz I was watching dramas xD So bad, I know XP 

So I ended up waking up at 12:30 lol

Then I did my religion quiz and got 29/30! 

I thought I failed cuz I forgot most of the stuff lol. 

Then we went to pick grandma up and played with their doggy Kiki:

Idky KiKi, cuz it's a boy lol. 

They also have a German Shepard ~ 
I wanted to pet him but I was scared xD 

Then we went home and Daisy and Cesar was there playing connect four with Andrew. 

U.S. girls played monopoly and after we got pretty far in Andrew decided to join and he messed the board up accidentally so we just ended it xD 

We also went to get McDonalds. Umma get so fat T^T I ate the whole large fries lol

Then all of us played Sorry! it was Andrew's first time playing so he lost xD 

We kept playing until 12:23 AM xD 

Andrew wouldn't let it go until he won lol. 

Cesar lost the most. That's what you get for bumping me back to home so much :p

Then they left cuz Daisy has work and she still had to drive him back to his house. 

It was a fun family night kind of thing haha. I'm gonna miss these times the most when I leave.

Comments