Random Thoughts


  • Sometimes it's hard to understand what Kala says because she speaks a mixture of English, Canto, Taishanese, and Mandarin lol. 
  • Seeing people with their AA degrees make me feel like I wish I would've known since freshmen year what to do for it lol. The struggles of first generation college students. xP
  • I guess I say the word "random" a lot lol.
  • No wifi in UCI dorms...and there might be a chance of being assigned to an apt instead cuz too many freshmen?? Gah...maybe I should've chosen Davis instead. Please let me get assigned to the residence halls T^T 
  • Are there close boba places in Irvine...
  • What is close by? I know there's a mall across the street or something.
  • I want to drive now, but I'm scared.
  • Finals...AP exams...fuuuuudge
  • 2 more weeks guys...>.< 
  • I'm not ready to be an adult. 
  • The End.
  • Bye.


Comments