SMTM4
OMGGGG!!
I can't wait. lol.
Zico is a judge (^∇^)
&VJ, San-E, Jay, Loco, Tablo, Palo Alto, and Jinusean.
People That I Know Auditioned:
•Taewoon !
•Jooheon !
•Mino !
•Kidoh/Yano !!
•5Zic/Sims !!
•Hanhae !
•Jaewon !
•Rex.D !
•Ravi
•Lime
•Jucy !
•Chancey The Glow
•Ja Mezz !
•Black Nut
•Crucial Star !
•P-Type !
•Buffy
•Andup !
•Innovator
•Khan
•Candle !
•Kasper !
•K9 !
•Microdot
There was like 5000+ people I think, but those are the only people I know xD
I know some passed/failed for sure, but idk most doesnt seem that reliable right now lol.
Sad Crucial Star didn't make it :(
Most of Royal Class was there~ reunion! Lol
I'm excited to see most of the people~
There's a lot of idols this time tho. Idk if that's good or bad. But it's the good rappers so it's good I guess xD
This time the people that passed got dollar bills xD they are really showing them the money haha.
But I would've liked a SnapBack w/ the gold chain better like in SMTM3 :p
Mino was so dumb xD
He didn't know he had to register and get a number so he ended up being the 2740th person. his audition was at 4 AM XP people must've been so tired.
apparently a fanboy forgot his lyrics because Jay was too handsome and he freaked out xD
Black Nut forgot his lyrics and pulled his pants down?? So he got eliminated.
Zico judged Jooheon~ (he passed) hehe they have a similar style and kinda look a like xD
People on Twitter were making jokes about Zico judging and man they were funny! xDD
But we know in reality how strict he is haha.
Can't wait to watch it! But MNET said it premieres in June D; that is way too long!
Wouldn't it be hard for Zico if he was to judge Taewoon, Mino, and Hanhae? xD
I wish Siren auditioned too.
I didn't even know Rex. D rapped xD I've only heard him sing lol.
Oh yeah Ravi passed, to my surprise xD, wonder how good he is~
Still don't know if Taewoon passed or not. I doubt he wouldn't, but idk :p
If he didn't I would be so sad TT I mean come on even Ravi passed??
Duuude! #Gun should've been there too.
Still upset over the fact that he isn't in Monsta X -.-
btw suddenly remembered the time Andup replied to me on FB o(^▽^)o
Comments