Things That Happened
Today I woke up at 9 to get ready for tea with grandma them. Ivy went with dad to buy flowers for mom.
We were going to China Palace so mom dropped us off at SF Supermarket to wait for grandpa to come pick us up lol.
We got there at 10 and they said they were coming at 10, but we ended up waiting an hour T^T
It was so awkward cuz we didn't have anything to buy, didn't even have money, so we kept walking aimlessly around xD
It was tiring too XP
Finally around 11 they came.
It was really crowded at China Palace, but we got seats pretty fast.
Carrie and Carmen was there with their family and Jessie them came later too.
Aunt and Kala came like an hour later.
We were already full by then lol.
Then we went to grandma's house to wait for mom to pick us up after work.
We came home and I finished some stuff for dad (I got 100% on the final quiz and I barely read any of the sections haha~) and watched Dream Knight.
Also SMTM4 auditions were today~
I'll make separate posts for those lol.
Comments