Today After School
Ivy was alone at grandma there cuz they went out before she came back, so Daisy told me that she was gonna pick me up early to stay with her, but they lied.
Cesar came with them and we went to his house.
I walked in the gates and Rosy came and jumped up on me! She missed me~ hehe
Mimis was loose today, I was kinda scared at first lol. She's kinda aggressive when she can be.
Most of the pups were still there~ omg the one I wanted grew up so well ;~; she is so cute!
We then went inside and his mom made some food. I wasn't hungry at first, but it was so good I ate like 5 xD
Idk what it's called but it was like a tuna salsa kind of thing
Then we went to his "house" it's just a room in the little house in his backyard lol.
Bryan was playing video games and he dropped his ipod.
When he flipped it over the screen was cracked, he tried to make it seem like he did it just now but it was cracked when he ran away from a spider xD
I almost got tricked lol.
It was boring so I watched Ex-Girlfriend Club.
That's when I noticed that I actually watched ep 2 last time thinking it was ep 1 LOL
Then around 6 we went home.
Cesar came with them and we went to his house.
I walked in the gates and Rosy came and jumped up on me! She missed me~ hehe
Mimis was loose today, I was kinda scared at first lol. She's kinda aggressive when she can be.
Most of the pups were still there~ omg the one I wanted grew up so well ;~; she is so cute!
We then went inside and his mom made some food. I wasn't hungry at first, but it was so good I ate like 5 xD
Idk what it's called but it was like a tuna salsa kind of thing
Then we went to his "house" it's just a room in the little house in his backyard lol.
Bryan was playing video games and he dropped his ipod.
When he flipped it over the screen was cracked, he tried to make it seem like he did it just now but it was cracked when he ran away from a spider xD
I almost got tricked lol.
It was boring so I watched Ex-Girlfriend Club.
That's when I noticed that I actually watched ep 2 last time thinking it was ep 1 LOL
Then around 6 we went home.




Comments