Today's Update
Where should I start...from the beginning I guess xD
Today was Interview Day (Spirit Day) and I don't have formal stuff, but I tried xD
Just wore a white collar button up and a black skirt. Ended up looking like a school girl LOL.
It was so uncomfortable and inconvenient tho -.-
Especially when I try to sit down. How do girls do this.
hmm I forgot to continue this on that day so I forgot everything already xD
Oh Cheng said I looked like a kpop star or something xD
Let's talk bout the rally day.
I just wore my class t-shirt lol (not very spirited, I know)
Andgie brought a flag and everything, she really went all out xD
It wasn't as hyped up or fun(?) as the other rallies.
There were that much games I guess? idk lol
I had to participate in the relay (cuz i'm small -.-) and it was weird lol.
I don't like people looking at me and counting on me to win Dx
Well the person that pulled me ....wasn't so good so ..not my fault!
We didn't win, the Juniors won. And like they do nothing outside of rallies T^T
After that Moe, Nana, her bros & friends. Noona, and I went to the movies.
To see Avengers 2~
It was a hot walk >.< so when we got there we got Starbucks to cool down lol
Then other SECA people came to watch movies as well
We went in and watched the movie.
It was good action wise, but didn't really have a good plot.
Quicksilver died ;~; but it's ok since Hawk Eye was save xD
I want to watch Transformers 4! Hangeng will be in it ^^
So many movies I want to watch~~~no money tho D;
That's it...I think lol.
Today was Interview Day (Spirit Day) and I don't have formal stuff, but I tried xD
Just wore a white collar button up and a black skirt. Ended up looking like a school girl LOL.
It was so uncomfortable and inconvenient tho -.-
Especially when I try to sit down. How do girls do this.
hmm I forgot to continue this on that day so I forgot everything already xD
Oh Cheng said I looked like a kpop star or something xD
Let's talk bout the rally day.
I just wore my class t-shirt lol (not very spirited, I know)
Andgie brought a flag and everything, she really went all out xD
It wasn't as hyped up or fun(?) as the other rallies.
There were that much games I guess? idk lol
I had to participate in the relay (cuz i'm small -.-) and it was weird lol.
I don't like people looking at me and counting on me to win Dx
Well the person that pulled me ....wasn't so good so ..not my fault!
We didn't win, the Juniors won. And like they do nothing outside of rallies T^T
After that Moe, Nana, her bros & friends. Noona, and I went to the movies.
To see Avengers 2~
It was a hot walk >.< so when we got there we got Starbucks to cool down lol
Then other SECA people came to watch movies as well
We went in and watched the movie.
It was good action wise, but didn't really have a good plot.
Quicksilver died ;~; but it's ok since Hawk Eye was save xD
I want to watch Transformers 4! Hangeng will be in it ^^
So many movies I want to watch~~~no money tho D;
That's it...I think lol.
Comments