Update

I had something to write about yesterday, but I didn't get to do it so now I forgot... >.<

Anyways, some people were coming so Linda told us to go back to the career center for the whole period. It was good because I had to do my English presentation, which I didn't even do lol. I knew it wouldn't get to me so I didn't stay up for it.

Then Dr. Eayrs came in and offered us donuts~

He offered it to Wendy first because he was talking to her before he came back to get the donuts.

He asked if people call me Mina sometimes lol. Cuz Wendy was sleeping and thought he was Mr. Thom at first xD

He asked if we wanted any, Sonia said no. I asked what kind. He told me. I asked if I could have one.

LOL I don't know why I asked that cuz he obviously offered us some. Just wanted to make sure :p

It was good T^T I've been wanting donuts lol.

Rest will be on the other side~ *switch*

Comments