Abnormal Summit

My recent obsession.

This show isn't recent, but I never found subs on it.

It seemed interesting when I first heard it, but I kind of pushed it off to the side for later.
Then one day I saw it and decided to watch i my life?! lol.

It's pretty good so far.

Some of the casts I am familiar with, like Sam and Julian, since they were in other shows as well.

They're funny lol.

I knew Aussie Daniel looked familiar! He was the guy in AOA's Like A Cat MV lol.

I'm pretty surprised at how many foreigners there are in Korea.

Their Korean is pretty good, esp. Enes and Julian. Some still have the accents lol.

Most of them are European country reps.

Oh yeah, Takuya was there too~~^^

I think my favorite is Robin (from France~lol)

He is so cute/good looking! xD

He can dance (b-boy) and sing too! *^*

He was on Trot X (LOL)

He seems to have a nice personality too lol.

He was on 5 Days of Summer w/ Lim Kim.

I want to watch but can't find any subs :p

Daniel is cool too.

His tats are cool lol. Apparently he's a model/tattooist.

He knows Vasco too :o

But he left the show cuz of visa problems :p but seems like he's still in Korea.

Some of them are married to Korean wives. I wonder how many people marry foreigners lol.

Oh Zhang Yuan looks kinda like L lol.

Anyways it's a pretty funny and good show lol.
 

Comments