Dream

I had a weird dream today.

I don't remember it all, but here's what happened.

I was at a school, not sure where but it was a big school with residential areas.

I was walking through a gate and then I noticed that the people sitting were actually wolves. o.o

I was scared so I slowly backed out of the gate, but they started to come after me.

Then more people got scared and ran away.

I fell down and a guy offered me his hand (I think I know him?? like in the dream) so I took it, and we ran away while holding hands.

Then the wolves stopped coming (or didn't catch up yet) so we and some other people stopped in front of some houses to catch our breaths.

Thomas came out of the house we were in front of and was confused.

The guy seemed to know him and asked if we can stay in his house if the wolves come again.

Then right after he asked, the wolves can be seen in the distance so we went in his house.

We were still holding hands....lol.

I hate when you can't see the person's face in dreams >.>

The house was weird lol. It was like those complicated little houses with a lot of secret doors.

I just remember us sitting on the coach and that's it.

I know there was more after but I don't remember anymore xD

I'm writing this too late haha.

Anyways I thought it was weird that I was holding the guy's hand for so long...

Comments