Father's Day
Yesterday was Father's Day so grandpa asked us to go tea.
Mom and Daisy had to work so they didn't get to eat with us even tho they were there lol.
It was just the kids, aunt, and my grandparents (dad side).
We went to the restaurant when mom went so we waited an hour before grandpa them came because they had to pick up Rinoa.
Then we ate and like 20 minutes later Aunt came with Kala.
After she greeted everyone else she was like "You are so cuuute, Meimei!" in her funny accent LOL
I was already full before they came so Andrew, Rinoa, and I were playing games on our phones.
I was watching them play Fallout Shelter. It's weird haha.
They said something about making babies on there. xD
People are kept in a big safe o.o I kinda want to play lol.
There wasn't that many people, but still way more than usual.
The char siu sou (i had to look this up xD) was good~
Then grandpa took us back home.
I didn't even say Happy Father's Day to dad tho :/
Then later Jessie sent me a weird Father's Day text something about send it to your top 10 fav daddys or you won't ever find a sugar daddy?? xD
Did she send it to you guys? lol.
That was around the time mom, Ivy, and I was walking around the neighborhood after dinner.
other than that...I really haven't been doing my goals T^T
only exercising...at the minimum xP
so lazy to do anything to be honest.
Mom and Daisy had to work so they didn't get to eat with us even tho they were there lol.
It was just the kids, aunt, and my grandparents (dad side).
We went to the restaurant when mom went so we waited an hour before grandpa them came because they had to pick up Rinoa.
Then we ate and like 20 minutes later Aunt came with Kala.
After she greeted everyone else she was like "You are so cuuute, Meimei!" in her funny accent LOL
I was already full before they came so Andrew, Rinoa, and I were playing games on our phones.
I was watching them play Fallout Shelter. It's weird haha.
They said something about making babies on there. xD
People are kept in a big safe o.o I kinda want to play lol.
There wasn't that many people, but still way more than usual.
The char siu sou (i had to look this up xD) was good~
Then grandpa took us back home.
I didn't even say Happy Father's Day to dad tho :/
Then later Jessie sent me a weird Father's Day text something about send it to your top 10 fav daddys or you won't ever find a sugar daddy?? xD
Did she send it to you guys? lol.
That was around the time mom, Ivy, and I was walking around the neighborhood after dinner.
other than that...I really haven't been doing my goals T^T
only exercising...at the minimum xP
so lazy to do anything to be honest.
Comments