Movies With The Gang

Recently, we went to the movies.

We watched Jurassic World. I never watched any of the other ones tho, so I thought it was gonna be scary.

Imagine watching it in IMAX tho :o

I want to experience lol.

It was good, the moment when the raptors turned back to save them ;~;

I thought Blue and the guy was gonna hug at the end, but they didn't D;

The T-Rex was walking on the roof at the end and it was funny to me for some reason LOL

His tiny little arms~

Then we went to the Thai place to eat.

The food was pretty good, but kinda sweet.

The Roti was so good~~I wanted more haha.

I kept the sword toothpick that came with it xD

The curry was too sweet for my liking tho.

I miss the curry from the place Uncle Rich used to work at.

It was so good with anything~

Then we went to the mall.

Jessie, Angela, Linda, Wendy and I went to Pink&VS because of the sale.

It's kinda awkward going in there cuz I'm not gonna buy anything.

Wendy was like she doesn't belong here xD

Same gurl same hahaha

They mostly looked at the perfumes and stuff.

I tried on the Aqua Kiss lotion and it had a nice scent~^^

Anyways going there with them made me realize how un girly I actually am >o<; lol

Then Yun, Jessica and I went to Sanrio.

They had the Poppin' Cookin' thing so I bought one for Ivy and Moe bought one for her sister.

Then we got a pencil sharpener as well lol. Maybe I should've gotten a square one cuz it'd be easier to put in my pencil pouch lol. I need a bigger one xP It's too small haha

I also got a long eraser. I was thinking about getting the skinnier one or the fatter one, but the fatter one had perforated  lines on the paper wrapping so I got that one lol

We got a free pin for buying over $5! ^^

Then we walked around some more and went to  Quickly's

I usually order the large, but I already spent too much that day so I got a regular.

I didn't know the regular was $3 lol I thought it was a lot cheaper than the large for some reason.

They decided to go to Yun's house after. I was gonna go, but Wendy said she might stay late, so I decided not to.

They were already telling me to go home so xP

I feel bad for having Wendy take me back home then go to Yun's :/

Jessie texted me and asked where we were going, maybe they were behind us lol.

I told her and she was like Just come, have some fun may may. LOL

I wish Jessie I wish v.v

Anyways when she drive me home, we saw the yellow car that was painted with cherry blossoms and Naruto on the back.

I saw that car in a parking lot once a long time ago and recently found that car parked in a house near me lol. Cool, huh?

I told them I knew where the car lived and they laughed lol.

I'm not a stalker!

It's a cool car tho, I've always wanted to paint stuff on my future car. I don't like it plain haha

That was it for that day.




Comments