Rope Swing
Today we went to the creek(?) thing behind my house to swing on the rope.
If you walk a bit down the road, there's a rope attached to a branch on a tree by the river bank.
Since the river doesn't have water anymore, it's dry.
It was there a long time ago apparently.
There used to be a tire on it but I guess it came off.
I was a bit scared to go on it, but they made me so I did lol.
There's a loop so I put my foot on there and swung across to the other side. I couldn't reach the ground to stop so Daisy had to catch me.
It was fun, but it hurts my hands lol.
The guys could just swing without putting their foot on the loop, so she tried but she fell and got a scrape. ouch! >.<
I didn't want to do it anymore but they forced me so I did. Cesar was supposed to catch me to let me down but he failed so I kept swinging back and forth and had to get down at the bottom of the river lol.
It wasn't that high from the bottom of the rope to the ground. So it was good.
I wish the tire was still on it tho XP
Comments