SMTM4

Funny how 4 is the $ sign lol

I watched the first episode yesterday.

It's funny how the producers diss each other but they're actually friends lol. Gotta make the show interesting haha.

So Black Nut did pass and he really did take off his pants..twice lol. What a weirdo.

OMG the guy from Persevere Goo Haera was there!

Kim Min Jae, he's an actor but he's good~

He and Jaewon & Vernon are the flower boy rappers lol

There was a lot of idols, but most of them didn't pass.

I hate that they didn't reveal Mino and Taewoon's results >.> can't wait till next week man

So sad 5Zic and SIMS didn't pass xP

There was a grandma that came on the show xD she's cute haha

A few contestants from last season came back.

It seems interesting~

I feel like AOMG team will be like Illionare team lol.

VJ is so...weirdly unique? xD

He was funny on Running Man, not cuz he was funny but it was just funny lol.

Jiyeon from GLAM was there. I liked GLAM :/ sad they disbanded

Comments