Summer Goals

  1. Exercise. I want to lose some body fat and gain some muscle hehe. There isn't a set number of pounds I want to lose because I don't think numbers are that important. What I want is to be satisfied with my body, I guess? It doesn't matter how much I weigh, but I just want to be toned. Lol.
      • Plan: Go running/jogging every morning for 30mins~1hr (whenever possible), follow the Blogilates calendar (forreals this time. NO QUITTING!!), try to not sit around as much as possible (in other words-keep moving!),
      • Drink lots of water.
      • Eat in a more timed pattern(?). Also eat small meals more often rather than large meals few times a day. (Gotta keep that metabolism movin')
      • Go biking at night for 30mins~1hr.
  2. Piano. I want to start learning piano again from the beginning. I feel like I gave up on a lot of things, but I want to at least keep something going. I have the materials and there's always the internet lol.
      • Practice from the book for 30 minutes a day, at least three times a week.
      • Then when I get better, try to learn a simple song.
      • Relearn Lies. (lol)
  3. Drawing. Haven't been drawing in a loooong time. I only do it when I'm in the mood...and recently I've been too into dramas...ehehehe...Anyways I want to continue my typography "project" challenge thing. I only did one day...I hope I can finish it by the end of summer the time I go to China. There are some stuff I wanted to draw too...hopefully I can get to them. I need to do it more to improve and I am goin' nowhere right now TT^TT
      • Work on a quote or two each week (depending on the time to complete).
      • Finish practicing eyes (draw both this time).
      • Do the stuff I saved pics of.
  4. Dancing. Another thing that I haven't done in awhile. It's like I want to do it, but this summer heat is making me so lazy e.e Adding on to the fact that I'm already lazy enough lol.
      • Learn Pepe before July.
      • Learn other dances that I want (vague...but this one isn't that important lol)
  5. Writing. AFF. Haven't been on there since forever! I really want to finish at least one on my fanfics tho lol. It'd probably be the Zico one hehehe. I also want to do the creative writing challenge I downloaded a long time ago. I actually like writing, but I'm too lazy and...not that good at expressing my thoughts into words v.v There's also this other story I've been meaning to start...gah too much.
      • Finish "Can't Stop" before going to China.
      • That is all....
  6. Reading. I really like reading, but I haven't been doing that ever since...I went to SECA lol. I read like a few books here and there when there was time, but I really haven't had time for reading. There's this book that I borrowed so many times, but never finished...now I don't even know what happened T^T I recently finished Insurgent (finally -.-') I bought so many books, but haven't been able read them D;
      • Read: Beautiful Creatures (again cuz I lost track).
      • Woven
      • Seventh Son (yes, the movie that one lol)
      • the two James Patterson books I bought.
    • I want to finish the Four series, but that gon take a while. Plus all those books on my reading list lol.
After I wrote all this, I realized that...there is a lot of stuff. Will I even meet all my goals this summer? Welp, hopefully I do get some done. Yes, let's cheer each other on. Fighting!

Comments