Weird Dream, again!

Why do I keep having such weird dreams lol. 

It started with being at school, SECA campus cuz I remembered there was a part where I went to the college career center. 

Somehow people were lining up for something and I had a hammer...I carried it to Ms. West's room (it wasn't her room in the dream tho). It was more like a room  like in a house. 

There were coaches, but still had her tables. There was also a bucket of clothes. 

Somehow Andrew and I got mad at each other and he threw the clothes in the basket to random places and I got really mad so I kicked him. Then we started fighting?? But not an intense one. 

Then I left with the hammer to return in. I went past the same line of people trying to get to the office, but the college career room somehow became a garage. 

They were filming something inside. 

Then I was on my bed in my room. It like normal. Ivy was there and I just woke up. 

We watched some videos on the iPad about celebrities letting out "dragons" (idky but that's funny xD) 

Then I had to use the restroom so I went outside. But it wasn't my house. It was like those big fancy, old-fashioned academy buildings for rich people. The hallways were never-ending and there were numerous rooms. 

I got lost trying to find the bathroom so I asked a guy (a butler?) and I went in the way he told me. 

I guess it was a prestigious school of wizardry? I noticed that I was wearing those dresses people wore in England before the modern times lol. 

And apparently the upperclassmen were having a "magical" gathering and only a few freshmen could go. 

They distinguish your level by how you dress. 

I finally found the bathroom, but I got caught in the middle of the gathering. 

Everyone had wands and we're trying to do some kind of thing all together. 

I was like walking thru the crowd, but the teacher (?) saw me so I took out my wand (don't know where it came from) and joined them as I walked towards the bathroom. 

A light came out of our wands and united to form a ball of energy. It didn't stay long tho. A lot of people already lost the energy and I was the only one that still had it going, but I didn't care (or knew what it meant) cuz I kept looking at the bathroom waiting for the thing to be over. 

Guess the teacher noticed and she said something like: she just got beginner's luck, but she keeps staring at the bathroom. 

Then everybody laughed so I put down the wand and just went in the bathroom. 

I guess I'm the daughter of one of the best wizards, but I didn't know that in the dream. 

Then it ended. 

Comments