Bad Luck?

Every time I try to begin something, something goes wrong. 

I started to exercise properly this month and after the first day, it was d-day T^T

Then somehow the day after that, I sprained my toe??? lol. 

Idk but the big toe on my left feet feels like the time I sprained my thumb from volleyball lol. 

It's so difficult to walk now >.< 

Especially when it's already uncomfortable to walk barefoot cuz my feet is like practically bones. 

Seriously I don't get why fat doesn't go to my feet or hands, but it goes everywhere else T^T 

It hurts when I move it. It hurts when I walk. What the hell can I do? 

Right when I was trying to get stuff done, I can't do anything. >.>

Also my hands aren't getting any better. Luckily though it's not getting much worse either. 

Will anything go right? :p 


Comments