First Day Behind the Wheel

Today Mom took me to the county fairground to practice driving. 

I was excited and scared. 

I thought I might be too short to see/reach the pedal, but it was fine lol. 

I always thought that the car wouldn't move until you press the gas pedal, but when I put the car into "drive" mode it already started to move. It startled me kinda lol. 

I drove at like 20 mph around the space. 

Then 3 police cars drove in and stopped under a tree. I thought they were here for us xD but nah lol. 

While I was driving, there were some glass bottles on the ground but it was too late when I saw it. I ran over them >.< 

Later a security came and told us to becareful of the broken glass xD 

Inside I was thinking hehe sorry that was my fault LOL. 

I tried reversing too~ for a bit cuz I almost  turned into a shed XP the road over there was really bumpy. 

I just turned in circles for like 30-40 mins?

Mom was like I should drive home in the local way, but there's too many cars XP 

I don't want to crash before I even start lol. 

Anyways next time, I guess I'm gonna go through the streets. 

Driving is pretty fun~ but only when there's no other cars xD 

Drive safely guys! :)

Comments