Updates.

There's nothing particular to update since I haven't been doing anything. 

I got my permit tho~ now just need to practice driving. 

I'm kind of excited, but I'm also scared. 

I've been watching dramas, web-dramas, and amines. Oh and some tv shows. 

Recently, I finished The Producers and School 2015. 

They were pretty good. 

Kim Soohyun and Gong Hyojin's drunk habits were funny xD 

I watched the NGs and Kim Soohyun "sang" every time he messed up lol. 

[Update] KSH was reciting the "The Road Not Taken" poem and I got kinda excited during that scene lol. Ah I miss school haha...

As for School 2015, I shipped Eunbi and Taekwang more D: but nobody really ended up with anyone so it's ok xD 

Anyways, it got me thinking how cool it would be to have a twin. Someone that's different from you but looks like you. She could do stuff that I can't do for me lol. 

I started Free! I'm only on ep 5 tho lol. 

I still think Haruka is the best looking lol.  It's funny how the thing they have in common is girly names xD 

I still need to catch up on KNB and a lot of stuff lol. I'm probably gonna have to rewatch everything because of my dang memory XP

There's this tv show on Netflix called The 100. I started watching the first season, well there was only one season lol. It was interesting. Lincoln's sacrifice tho T^T I hope he makes it back alive for Octavia ;~;

That's pretty much all to update. 

Guess my life is pretty boring lol. 

Comments