China Trip Day 3: Train to Shanghai
Today we rode the train to go to Shanghai~
It was like 10+ hrs but I slept most of the time lol.
Before we boarded we went to IKEA to wait for my dad's friends(?) or were they relatives...
There was so many peopleee. They were all there to sit in the furniture and use the wifi, barely anyone was actually shopping xD
Then we went out to wait for them and I bought a Paris journal from a cart outside.
After they came, we went to eat at Pizza Hut since the train goes at 6PM and it was still early. There was pasta but it wasn't that good.
We went to get ready to board the train and sat in the reserved area to relax in the AC room until they called our train.
It was so hot on the train D: cuz the AC wasn't on yet. But after the train started to go it was hella cold.
There's 6 bunks in one room. I slept in the middle level. It was pretty cold there but the top was freezing. I hope the blankets and pillows were clean...>.>
I watched a movie. It was the Triumphs in the Skies movie vers.
In the middle of the night a lady was screaming because of a leg cramp and we all got scared because mom misheard her that she lost her son. All I heard was "get in the car" I got scared too cuz I thought maybe her kid fell out the window >.> of course that was absurd xD
I woke up and it was morning already but we still had 3-4 more hours. I just laid on the bed and stuff. I took a short nap.
----
I left this for so long I already forgot what happened TT No time to update xp
---
We got out and took a taxi to Aunty's house.
We went out to eat.
That's all I remember xD
Comments