China Trip Day ??: Back to Hong Kong

I lost track of the days already omg xD 

I don't know what we did anymore either LOL 

[Update] The day before we went to my dad's village to "se yee" (not sure what it means cuz we didn't stay for that part) we ate together with the villagers and then left after the music show thingy. I was dead tired. And so many bug bites >.< 

We're in HK now because their flight is tomorrow. 

We went to Shen Zhen (?) first and met some relatives then went out to eat. It was pretty good~ the fried eggplant thing was good. We finished most of the food for the first time lol. Then we went to the HK aunty's place. We walked after we got off the train and it was so long >.> I was dying in the heat. 

Everywhere we went on this trip it rained xD 

Is my powers finally working?? Lol jk

We finally got in and I immediately checked my email to see if I missed anything important from school. 

Thank god, stuff isn't blocked here. 

Then I saw on Twitter that BTS is in HK right now for The Red Bullet T^T

They are like 30 minutes away from me!! 
If only I knew they were coming this day and I knew we were gonna be here this day xP

Even mom said I should've found out earlier so I could've gone xD 

I saw a poster for it when we were walking around. 

So sad so sad -sigh-

We went to eat with dad's "sister" and her daughter at Pizza Hut. This time it was bit better than the last time we went. There was so much fooood. I don't like how the pizza have so much seafood tho xp. I like plain pepperoni and cheese better lol. 

Then we went to "Jim Sa Juoy" (forgot the official spelling) to see the night view and the Star Avenue with the hand prints. It was cool but Shanghai was prettier xD  

Now we're just back at the house. I'm so tired man. 

Tbh I want to go home already v.v

I miss my bed :p 

Comments