China Trip Day ??: Taking Them To The Airport
It was time for my dad, Andrew and Ivy to go back.
We didn't go anywhere the whole day cuz Andrew and Ivy had to finish their homework.
We went out to tea in the morning while the kids stayed at home. We just brought back stuff for them to eat.
The Aunty and Uncle is so nice ^^ they gave us each a little jade of our zodiac signs. They also gave us each one of those donut shaped jade circles for necklaces. My mom already made me wear a jade bracelet before we came, but the Aunty gave me another one. This one is two colored. To be honest I don't like jade all that much xD but I couldn't refuse it ya kno? I like the zodiac one cuz I can use it as a keychain but I'm not so big on wearing it.
My mom wants to buy me a gold bracelet omg xD cuz apparently it's cheap right now. I don't like gold either xp
We ate dinner and took the bus to the airport. It was a pretty long ride, like 40 minutes?
Dude I was walking across the street and I was at the middle and a taxi went pass me -.- like it was only 2 inches behind me. I was hella scared.
We sat on the second level of the bus and it was kinda scary too xD It felt like it took up the whole road and it feels like it gets so close to stuff lol. HK drivers drive so close to each other too! Damn they're skilled to slip into any tiny spots.
We helped them check in and get their boarding passes. I got them window seats but I can't get myself one cuz I won't be able to pick seats in China xp curse the blockage of sites lol
My dad's "tong" brother and sister's family came to the airport to see us. There was quite a few people. We went to a restaurant in the airport to eat. We ate before we came so I wasn't hungry. I got a champagne style milk tea lol. It was eh. I haven't had any boba since I came TT. We passed by a Gong Cha but no time to get it xp
After everyone ate and took so many pics dad went to see them out.
It took him a long time to come back so mom called him and he said he was stuck on the elevator. It was almost time for them to go to the boarding area so we all freaked out. He got out but he was lost and since he has like no sense of irrational he didn't know how to come back. Mom was hella scared and we started to go around and ask people but they were no help. They wouldn't even take us there >.>
I guess the connection was bad so dad didn't answer the phone a few times and we all were scared that they might miss the flight. Dad was scared too and mom called him so many times but he didn't pick up. She was scared he might've fainted somewhere. Cuz he didn't know where he was and he said there was no one here. Good thing mom called back the people and they came back to look for him.
We told the flight people for the airline and good thing the plane was delayed.
His "tong" brother and this guy (some relative) brought him back to the checkin place.
I'm not religious but I prayed and not long dad came back. I believe in it honestly. Thank you God ;~;
We all laughed it off in the end.
Good thing they got back safely.
We'll all tease him about this in the future lol.
Today is the day after they left.
We went to tea in the morning.
The grandma took us to the wrong place xD we sat down and was about to order but decided to wait for Aunty. Good thing we didn't order lol.
We then went to the mall and walked around. I only bought stuff from the stationary like stores xD I also bought a bracelet and two earrings. I wanted to buy the KNB and One Piece pins but the store was closed xp
We just walked around and when mom went to the bathroom, Aunty took me to this store and bought these cold noodles in a bag for me. You can pick two ingredients to go with it. They just mix it and. Add some sauce. It was pretty good~~ I wish we had more cool stuff to eat here xp
Then we went home and went to the grandmas apt to see. It's pretty nice a one room, bath, and kitchen.
Then we ate dinner and now I just finished showering.
Man Ivy was crying so much yesterday cuz she didn't want to leave without me or mom. She sticks to us too much. I just hope she doesn't cry everyday when I leave to college.
Oh I saw Kinkyori Renai on tv at a restaurant xD like a preview of it for when it plays on TV. They're playing Wonderful Days on TVB right now. It's dubbed tho.
I don't like watching dubbed stuff. Like it irks me when the mouth doesn't match lol.
Comments