Fly, Fly Away
We're flying today~
I'm half excited and half worried.
Excited for flying since I don't have any memories of being on a plane.
Worried about how Andrew and Ivy will adjust to their school work when they come back.
Well they got work to do from their teachers so it should be fine?
I don't want to get all them bug bites >.<
It's gonna be so hot too...
I'm excited for HK tho lol.
Hopefully I get a window seat~~
After we come back there's only gonna be a few days before I leave T^T
Honestly, I'm not ready. Or maybe I just don't want to be ready.
Just like becoming an adult. I still want to be a kid v.v
I'm half excited and half worried.
Excited for flying since I don't have any memories of being on a plane.
Worried about how Andrew and Ivy will adjust to their school work when they come back.
Well they got work to do from their teachers so it should be fine?
I don't want to get all them bug bites >.<
It's gonna be so hot too...
I'm excited for HK tho lol.
Hopefully I get a window seat~~
After we come back there's only gonna be a few days before I leave T^T
Honestly, I'm not ready. Or maybe I just don't want to be ready.
Just like becoming an adult. I still want to be a kid v.v
Comments