Looking Out For Others

Today my neighbors went camping. They'll be gone for two days.

They asked Andrew to look after their dogs.

So around 9 we went over to their house to let the dogs out to do their business and gave them some food and water.

The black doggy was less shy and played with us. The brown one was kind of afraid to get close, but would watch at a distance.

Andrew also had to look in the backyard for skunks.

Good thing no skunks come to our house.

Their house is so much more decorative than ours.

They have a tree painted on a wall with pictures on the branches. It was so cool. I've always wanted stuff like that in my house.

It was really nice and neat.

I like their floor plan better than ours lol.

I just went tonight cuz Andrew was scared to go by himself at night, but tomorrow morning he'll be going himself. Ain't waking up early with him lol.

Wait nevermind, I have to wake up early to go tea with my grandparents xP

Ah...still haven't showered and it's 12:47 AM hehe.


Comments