Same Thing, but Different Feelings
Two are bright, light-hearted, and upbeat.
It brings me joy knowing the(not so) everyday events that happen.
I can get away from my life a bit.
Another is deep, pensive, and melancholy.
It brings me back to reality and makes me contemplate on my own worries.
Often, I feel the same way and think, "Wow. I couldn't have said it better."
Sometimes I'm even envious of the way you can express your feelings with words so well.
I have so many thoughts that I don't even know where to begin or how to even say it, nor is my vocabulary expansive enough to let me accurately express it.
It's like reading a good book. One that you can get yourself lost into and become engrossed in, while temporarily forgetting reality.
We're so similar, yet so different.
On a different note, sometimes I feel like such a coward, yet I think that I can be so brave.
Perhaps, I'm really like a turtle. I'm always just hiding, resting, doing nothing and fearing many things. Every little problem would make me shrivel back into my shell, even when I want to/should come out to face it. I always think I'm used to this anyways so why bother to change now? What difference would it make?
I'm always so slow on things as well. I always say I'll do it later, and it gets pushed back more and more every time. Although turtles are slow and steady, I'm slow and shaky. I don't even know anything anymore. The more I think about it, the more confused I get. In the end, I just give up.
The more things I push back, the more things I lose.
I guess I'm just a turtle that wants to be a shark.
To be fast, fierce, and decisive,
To be feared instead of having to fear,
And to live freely instead of being locked up in a shell.
Inside I want to be a great big shark, but outside I'm just a little turtle.
I know this post is a bit different than the others. I'm deciding whether I should post everything on one blog or unprivating the other one. I'm still insecure about revealing my feelingsunhappy thoughts, but eh I don't know.
It brings me joy knowing the
I can get away from my life a bit.
Another is deep, pensive, and melancholy.
It brings me back to reality and makes me contemplate on my own worries.
Often, I feel the same way and think, "Wow. I couldn't have said it better."
Sometimes I'm even envious of the way you can express your feelings with words so well.
I have so many thoughts that I don't even know where to begin or how to even say it, nor is my vocabulary expansive enough to let me accurately express it.
It's like reading a good book. One that you can get yourself lost into and become engrossed in, while temporarily forgetting reality.
We're so similar, yet so different.
On a different note, sometimes I feel like such a coward, yet I think that I can be so brave.
Perhaps, I'm really like a turtle. I'm always just hiding, resting, doing nothing and fearing many things. Every little problem would make me shrivel back into my shell, even when I want to/should come out to face it. I always think I'm used to this anyways so why bother to change now? What difference would it make?
I'm always so slow on things as well. I always say I'll do it later, and it gets pushed back more and more every time. Although turtles are slow and steady, I'm slow and shaky. I don't even know anything anymore. The more I think about it, the more confused I get. In the end, I just give up.
The more things I push back, the more things I lose.
I guess I'm just a turtle that wants to be a shark.
To be fast, fierce, and decisive,
To be feared instead of having to fear,
And to live freely instead of being locked up in a shell.
Inside I want to be a great big shark, but outside I'm just a little turtle.
I know this post is a bit different than the others. I'm deciding whether I should post everything on one blog or unprivating the other one. I'm still insecure about revealing my feelings
Comments