When You Hear Things You Weren't Supposed To
I know everyone has their complaints about things, whether it's people, life, or whatever.
I woke up this morning and they were talking about stuff. I won't go in details.
It wasn't anything good.
After listening, I can't ignore it you know?
And I can't stop listening since they talk so loud, and I couldn't fall back asleep.
Some of the things they said made sense, but there was a lot of misunderstanding as well.
They just believe what they see and make their own judgments.
This I can say.
They were talking about how I got a new phone.
He apparently thinks I only got it because I wanted a better phone and I was tired of my old one.
Um, did I ever say that?
I didn't even want a new phone. I wanted to keep my current (old) one.
I wouldn't have gotten a new one if Andrew didn't need my phone.
Mom doesn't trust him with a new one so he's gonna get my old one since he's just getting a prepaid card for now.
I admit, I was happy for getting a phone with more space.
But it definitely wasn't because I was tired of my old one and wanted something new.
Sometimes I don't even understand the way he thinks.
Are we strangers? If you have something to say you can say it to us.
But, not like it really matters now.
I won't even be here anymore.
I woke up this morning and they were talking about stuff. I won't go in details.
It wasn't anything good.
After listening, I can't ignore it you know?
And I can't stop listening since they talk so loud, and I couldn't fall back asleep.
Some of the things they said made sense, but there was a lot of misunderstanding as well.
They just believe what they see and make their own judgments.
This I can say.
They were talking about how I got a new phone.
He apparently thinks I only got it because I wanted a better phone and I was tired of my old one.
Um, did I ever say that?
I didn't even want a new phone. I wanted to keep my current (old) one.
I wouldn't have gotten a new one if Andrew didn't need my phone.
Mom doesn't trust him with a new one so he's gonna get my old one since he's just getting a prepaid card for now.
I admit, I was happy for getting a phone with more space.
But it definitely wasn't because I was tired of my old one and wanted something new.
Sometimes I don't even understand the way he thinks.
Are we strangers? If you have something to say you can say it to us.
But, not like it really matters now.
I won't even be here anymore.
Comments