Catching Up
Catching up is really hard...so don't procrastinate >.<
I just finished catching up on the posts lol.
My eyes are like this now --> e.e
Yun seems to be having a blast~ I'm glad ^^
And so many guys around you ;)
SJSU seems so cool..and fun.
The ChengSica progress seems to be going good~
Dang Mina, I understand your frustrations >.> Well, best of luck to you,
TBH I'm really curious on how Dae is doing. I wish she would restart her blog too.
I just finished catching up on the posts lol.
My eyes are like this now --> e.e
Yun seems to be having a blast~ I'm glad ^^
And so many guys around you ;)
SJSU seems so cool..and fun.
The ChengSica progress seems to be going good~
Dang Mina, I understand your frustrations >.> Well, best of luck to you,
TBH I'm really curious on how Dae is doing. I wish she would restart her blog too.
Comments