On The Way Back

This is so late, but I just wanted to make a little post about it lol.

So I got a window seat ~ but I didn't know I would regret it.

1. It's hard to get in and out to use the restroom.
2. It's cramped.
3. You can't even have the window open the whole time. Such a disappointment v.v

It was so uncomfortable to sleep. I felt aches everywhere. It was just unpleasant.

I guess since I had the extra leg room seat before it was a big difference lol.

Anyways the flight didn't feel that long.

I watched Inside Out (finally!). It was okay. Wasn't as good as I expected, or maybe cuz I was sleepy so I wasn't really into it. Then I watched Happy Camp. They have the episode where Jackie Chan and Hangeng was there. I was gonna watch another movie, but I was kinda sick of watching stuff already xD

I was so thirsty tho. Hate the feeling of a dry throat.

The ice cream went down a size D;

It was medium when we came, and it became tiny when we leave -3-

I was so sad lol.

Then after we landed we had to go through customs and I was so confused on the machine part lol.
It took us a few tries just to scan the passport xD It was cool tho.

The luggage was late and the conveyor belt was malfunctioning so we had to wait awhile for them.
We got 2 of our luggage, but one was  missing. We waited until everyone was gone already and nothing came up, so we talked to the attendant. He sent a guy to look in the storage place to see if it got stuck or something when the belt wasn't working and it was. So we ended up being the last ones to get out xD

We saw Grandpa and Dad outside and Ivy was standing outside the exit.

As we were exiting the building to the parking garage, there was this place where the carts were at and the guy was like lining them up like the carts at supermarkets. He was being so rough tho, like he just pulled 4-5 carts into the line and it made a loud crashing sound lol. Well I guess he is kinda muscular.

We had to walk through and he was taking some out of the elevator so he was kind in the way since that walkway is pretty narrow.

I wasn't sure if the garage was straight ahead or if we had to use the elevator so I was kinda deciding while waiting for them and the guy was like "Going through or the elevator? Don't be shy."

I guess I just look shy doing anything lol. He was kinda cute tho LOL. He looked like John (Youtuber Dave's friend) I guess I'll provide some visual xD


On a side note, I want to learn German, buuuut it's too complicated xD too many genders for words lol

Okay, I guess this wasn't so little lol. 

That's it~

Comments