Moving In

*This hella late, but here it is lol*

I almost forgot my desk lamp when we were leaving in the morning.

The drive seemed pretty quick this time, maybe because I'm getting used to it, or just anything feels short after the 12 hour plane ride xD

We went to San Gabriel to tea with my mom's friends and went to Daiso afterwards to pick up some eating utensils. I don't even know if I'll use them lol.

We got to UCI at around 11:45? and it was hella hot.

Katelyn already moved in by then.

I went to get my keys and t-shirt and it took a while cuz I had to fill some stuff in too.
Then we waited to get a cart to push the stuff to the dorm.

It was hot and I got hella sweaty T^T

I waited at the bottom of the stairs of the parking lot and my parents and Ivy brought the stuff down. I didn't have as much stuff compared to others. This girl had a whole truck full of stuff xD

Our room is on the third floor and it faces the sun so it gets so hot x.x

---okay i left this for too long and i don't remember anything that happened anymore lol----

uhhh i guess the only significant things were that it's right next to Pippin's DC so that good.

The room is pretty decent size, not as small as I thought it would be.

I really regret not bringing a hair dryer -.-

We had a hall meeting and did a little activity where we had names/objects taped to our backs and we had to guess what we were and find the person with the matching thing. ( like peanut butter & jelly -that was mine lol i was jelly- or cinderella & prince charming) So whoever it was is our Snow Buddy (cuz our hall is Snowbourn, cute eh? lol) katelyn happened to be mine xD

Though I wished it was someone else so I could meet new people but it's fine lol.

Comments