Who Am I?
The shy, quiet girl at school,
The lazy, moody daughter at home,
The weird, sometimes funny friend outside, or
The dark, depressing child inside?
"Wow, you really changed since you came back."
Did I? Or am I just done pretending and putting up with your shit.
I don't want to have to change my personality and my mentality to feel comfortable in front of people.
I just want to be myself. But I can't find that 'self.'
The lazy, moody daughter at home,
The weird, sometimes funny friend outside, or
The dark, depressing child inside?
"Wow, you really changed since you came back."
Did I? Or am I just done pretending and putting up with your shit.
I don't want to have to change my personality and my mentality to feel comfortable in front of people.
I just want to be myself. But I can't find that 'self.'
Comments