In Between Two Extremes
"Sometimes I think I'm the middle ground. Not too much of one side or the other.
In other words, I'm just ordinary.
Just...
Someone that doesn't dare to take any risks, yet dream of adventures.
Someone that is not alone, yet enjoy solitude.
Someone that is not above and beyond, yet not unaccomplished.
I feel like I have trapped myself inside two facing walls.
Not going left nor right. Can only look up or down.
Then two walls multiply, and I'm now trapped in my own little box.
No room to move, no light to guide me.
I am lost.
Lost in my own emptiness."
In other words, I'm just ordinary.
Just...
Someone that doesn't dare to take any risks, yet dream of adventures.
Someone that is not alone, yet enjoy solitude.
Someone that is not above and beyond, yet not unaccomplished.
I feel like I have trapped myself inside two facing walls.
Not going left nor right. Can only look up or down.
Then two walls multiply, and I'm now trapped in my own little box.
No room to move, no light to guide me.
I am lost.
Lost in my own emptiness."
Comments