They/Them

Who are you? Who am I? 
What are you? What am I?

Who are we to judge others and put demeaning labels on them? 

I can't say I was totally open-minded, but after today I learnt so much that I feel like I should throw away my remaining prejudices. 

In the end, a person is a person. 

Hearing some of the experiences, I felt so disgusted of our society. 

Are you any less of a person if you don't conform to social norms? Do they deserve to be treated like trash? 

I'm actually really disappointed by the disparities in health care. 

"After she found out, she literally tried to kill me." 

May I ask what kind of physician attacks and tries to kill their patients? 

I just felt my heart drop and also a burst of anger dwelling inside. 

I can't believe the things that happened to her, yet I knew these things did happen. I agree that these issues should be talked about more. There is obvious progress since years ago, but it is only the start of the better days, hopefully. 

I don't identify, but I am an ally. 

I just hate that innocent people have to suffer from the actions of ignorant people for something they don't have a choice over. 

It's not a sickness. Stop trying to "cure" it. 


Comments