Time & Changes
"How much do you actually like her?"
"Why do you keep asking me how much I like my friends? What's wrong with you?"
That got me thinking.
What have our relationship become that she has to answer questions like that?
How would I have responded if it was asked to me? To be honest I wouldn't hesitate to say, "of course I like her" but how much you say? I really don't know anymore.
It's not that I am liking her less and less, it's just that so much has changed that the real question is how much does she even like me?
I hate questioning things.
Because when you start questioning, that's when you start losing faith and trust. I don't want that. But sometimes we need to reaffirm that trust by questioning it. Nothing stays the same forever. We constantly keep checking and making sure it's the same, but that's not how life works. Everything is bound to change given time.
But why does it have to?
Comments