Updates

What have I been doing? 
Not much. 

Midterms coming up bleh. 

Behind on readings again omg >.<
I never change do I?
Why do I always do bad on my first tests?

Art is interesting, yet I still get unfocused/sleepy sometimes. Maybe cuz it's so late haha. Night classes are as bad as I thought. I like walking back. It's nice, cool, and pretty at night. Esp when the lights are lit. 

Well I guess it could be watching the films in the dark warm room too lol. 

Chem is okay. Lattice energy is a pain tho. 

Bio is pretty interesting actually. Maybe cuz it's about evolution and ecosystems so it's not that hard to understand. Except the graphs tho. Which kind do I use? Idk man. 

What else am I taking...

Oh yes Psych. It's interesting too but I did so bad on the chapter test. My bad cuz I didn't study. Or finish reading. Why am I so lazy? 

Why don't I care enough? I think it takes one bad grade to make me get myself together. 

I don't like not having a goal or something to work for. Why am I doing all this? What for? 

I can't even decide on a major. Or I don't even know if what I decided is really what I want. 

Why don't I know anything. Why do I feel so pathetic.  

There's also the Public Health class. 

Not that I hate my classes but not like I'm enthusiastic about them either. I like them. But I kinda feel the same about everything. Hardly do I strongly hate or like something. 

What am I going to do? I don't have much time. I feel like I'm just wasting my time. 

If time is money, I need a loan. 

Comments