Altschmerz
Do you just ever get this feeling when you have nothing to do (or rather don't want to do anything you should be doing) and you just start feeling...sad?
I don't know if I can really call it sad, but there is no words to describe it right now.
A bit of sadness, insecurity, emptiness, and whatever there is.
Melancholy
/ˈmelənˌkälē/
1. a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
Close enough.
I'm not saying this is bad.
I sometimes enjoy this feeling, but it's not so appealing after it occurs too much.
Too much of anything is not that great.
I always have this constant need to distract myself with something.
But sometimes, I don't want to have to be distracted anymore.
I'm tired of the distractions as well.
I'm tired of...everything.
Tired of running away.
Tired of not being able to run away.
Tired of certainty.
Tired of uncertainty.
Tired of the past, present, and the possible future.
Very contradicting, I know.
I don't even know what I want. I don't even know what I don't want.
"Save me please, I'm not a plastic."
I don't know if I can really call it sad, but there is no words to describe it right now.
A bit of sadness, insecurity, emptiness, and whatever there is.
Melancholy
/ˈmelənˌkälē/
1. a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
Close enough.
I'm not saying this is bad.
I sometimes enjoy this feeling, but it's not so appealing after it occurs too much.
Too much of anything is not that great.
I always have this constant need to distract myself with something.
But sometimes, I don't want to have to be distracted anymore.
I'm tired of the distractions as well.
I'm tired of...everything.
Tired of running away.
Tired of not being able to run away.
Tired of certainty.
Tired of uncertainty.
Tired of the past, present, and the possible future.
Very contradicting, I know.
I don't even know what I want. I don't even know what I don't want.
"Save me please, I'm not a plastic."
Comments