Updates
Chem midterm tomorrow.
Psych test and Bio midterm friday T^T
I don't know why I can't bring myself to study. Until like the last last minute.
I've been missing Adrian lately, lol not like that miss.
Sometimes he sees me and I don't see him until like after a bit xD
Gah...is my eyesight worsening???
He messaged me today saying he said hi to me, but I ignored him LOL.
I really didn't see or hear him...
Am I going deaf too....?
Well I probably had my earphones in so I didn't hear him.
And when I walk I don't look at people. I just walk like I'm by myself lol.
Hope no one else thought I was ignoring them D:
It kinda happened a few times before, but I reacted just in time so they know I saw them too.
I got a present today~~
It makes me really happy receiving/sending mail idky LOL.
Thanks mah bae ♡ ;) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I will wear it well even if I can't make it work, but it's okay it will work somehow lol.
It's so cute/cool/gangsta. I love it lol.
Yet again slacking offff T^T
I need to (try to) study now. Wish me luck ;~;
Psych test and Bio midterm friday T^T
I don't know why I can't bring myself to study. Until like the last last minute.
I've been missing Adrian lately, lol not like that miss.
Sometimes he sees me and I don't see him until like after a bit xD
Gah...is my eyesight worsening???
He messaged me today saying he said hi to me, but I ignored him LOL.
I really didn't see or hear him...
Am I going deaf too....?
Well I probably had my earphones in so I didn't hear him.
And when I walk I don't look at people. I just walk like I'm by myself lol.
Hope no one else thought I was ignoring them D:
It kinda happened a few times before, but I reacted just in time so they know I saw them too.
I got a present today~~
It makes me really happy receiving/sending mail idky LOL.
Thanks mah bae ♡ ;) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I will wear it well even if I can't make it work, but it's okay it will work somehow lol.
It's so cute/cool/gangsta. I love it lol.
Yet again slacking offff T^T
I need to (try to) study now. Wish me luck ;~;
Comments