A little rant.

I don't know why you presume that just because we lived together, we're suddenly best friends now?
...

I had class at 1:00 so I went to get food at 12:15 ish. Since it takes time to get food, eat and walk across campus.

"You went to get food? Why didn't you tell me I was going to go to."

I walked out the door with the box in my hand. I saw you look at me, but you pretend that you didn't know? If you wanted to go too you could've said something before I went out? Also, you were in your pajamas still and didn't wash up yet. I ain't got time to wait for you. Do we have to do everything together? To be honest, you wouldn't even have gone to get food at that time if you didn't see me go.

"Sorry, I have class soon so I went by myself."

"Sure, I know what you mean. You just don't want to wait for me."

Are you fckin serious? Of course I don't have time to wait for you to get dressed and brush your teeth and then wait again for you to finish getting food to walk back. Do you not have any sense of time? You know when I have class. This didn't happen just once.
...

"You're my best friend. Am I your best friend?"

"...one?"

"Wow, what rank am I?"

"I don't have a ranking." The fck, you ain't even on the list?

Then turns around and says to her bf,

"I have no friends, literally it's just me, my sister, and J***. Maybe I can include your sister if we push it."

Well, then. Why were you making such a  big fuss about me not saying you're my best friend?
...

I wasn't feeling well one day so I didn't go to class.

"Why did you text him, and not me?? *Insert crying emoji*"

1. He always texts me when he doesn't go to class, so I thought it'd be right to do the same.
2. Since when did you ever tell me that you aren't going to class?
3. You hardly go, so I just assumed you aren't going.
...

Why do you keep making me seem like I'm desperate for a man?? Did I ever say anything? I know it was a joke, so I left it alone. It was kind of funny. But did you have to upload it? And not clarify that it was a joke? Did I give you guys permission to put my social media accounts on there?

"I'll find you a man, I won't stop until it happens."

"I'm forreals about to use my 50 prints to print out the poster and post it around campus."

"I would kill you." I ain't even kidding.

"LOL they wouldn't even know it's you or what it's about."

It has my full name on it. It has my usernames on it. It has what it's about clearly written on it.

I don't even know what to say anymore. I mean, I don't think we are close enough to joke around about this? Or is it just me? Now that I think about it, I wasn't even "in on the joke" because it was something they just decided on themselves and just informing me afterwards.

Or if it was just a one time joke, I'd be okay. But why do you have to keep bring it up?

I don't want or need a man. Can I not decide that on my own?
...

How are you gong to use my rice cooker and leave it unwashed for a week? Then I end up washing it. But you complain when someone used your pot and didn't wash it.

How are you going to always complain about getting bad grades, when you don't even go to class?

Why must I do what you want to do together then complain when I don't, and you never do anything I want?

When you're sleeping/napping I try to be as quiet as I can and I don't even turn on the light. When I'm trying to sleep, I don't get any of that. I don't even ask you to turn off the light, because I know it's bad to stare at the screen in the dark. But doesn't mean it doesn't bother me. I actually can't sleep with lights on. But can you at least not be so loud. You know I'm trying to sleep, but you still talk and laugh hella loud... I know it's partly my fault because I didn't say anything, but shouldn't there be some basic unspoken considerations we should have for each other?
...

Well this wasn't really a little rant, but. There were some fun conversations and stuff we did together, and I'm not saying I hate you or anything. It's just sometimes some things that happen can be annoying. It was okay living together and comfortable other than those things.

BUT,

You want to live together again? Well sorry I don't think I do. Our lifestyles are just too different.

Comments