1:30 mood

I'm trying to make my 1:30 mood playlist on 8tracks right now and it is harder than I thought to coordinate all the songs. I'm trying to recreate his mood, but I don't think I'm doing it justice. (Sorry Dean T-T)

Also I just really like the playlist cover hehe~

Sucks you can't have more than two songs from the same artist -3-

I just read Yun's post and yeah we probably aren't gonna be active for a long time, or forever who knows. Everyone's so busy now and it's hard to meet up. I feel like Polaris has become like yelowsmob, just a group of friends that has members who occasionally make music together (or covers in our case). Not to mention they're almost all the same age too lol. I don't know about the others, but Polaris has long become more than just a cover group to me. It's more like when you refer to a family by their last name. If that makes sense lol. Anyways if we do disband, we will still always be Polaris.

...

I wanted to listen to the playlist again, since I made some changes but I can't listen to the same playlist within a 8-hour period  >.>

So I saw a Saturday Night playlist and since it is Saturday night...so why not?

...

I've been sitting here folding clothes all night. My back hurts bleh.

I just realized I'm sitting on my bed with the clothes that I split milk tea on...I should take a shower soon.

Oh right, let me tell y'all a funny story.
So, I was at Costco and I went to the bathroom. I went in this stall in the middle and sat down to do my business and all.

THEN.

A little girl pushed my door so hard it flew open! ToT
I closed it hella fast. Good thing no one else was in front of my stall.
But now that I think about it, there was a long mirror...people could've seen me still omg >.<
I cryyyyy. ;;

...

 ♫ No more no more love, no more no more love, yeah~  ♫

Comments