Time To Leave

It's 12:22 AM

There was a whole lot more stuff than I expected actually. The car is packed. Even the back seats haha. 

I went out to get something from the car and Andrew was playing basketball with Chris. He called my name so I looked. He asked me if I was going to college. I said yes. Then he asked if I was excited or nervous. Before I could say something Andrew told me to tell him how hard seca was. I said it isn't even that hard and we laughed. Then I went back inside to finish packing. 

Haven't seen, well I've seen him a couple times since I came back but haven't talked to him in so long lol. He got really tan now, but still looks the same. 

Then there was a cockroach and Ivy told me to step on it so I did. Wow they don't die easy lol. And out of nowhere I hear Chris say, " Don't do that or his buddies are going to come for you!" I was like, "What??" at first cuz I didn't know he was talking to me lol. Then he said jk. 

After awhile we were almost finished with packing the car and he and Andrew finished playing so they stood there and watched. He saw that I was bringing a box of seaweed (you know the Korean kind xD) 

"You're bringing a box of seaweed? Are you bringing California rolls too?" 

Man that got dying lol. 

Then everything was packed and is three and Chris was just talking standing outside the garage. Didn't know he's going to Delta now and does wrestling lol. 

That was probably the most I've talked to him lol and it wasn't much cuz I was mostly listening to them talk lol. 

Apparently his mom's friends were over doing arts and crafts so he got "kicked out" lol. 

He's a nice person. Even tho he's like 25(?) he still talks to us kids like we're his friends lol. Well I guess his family is nice, but I've only talked to the mom lol. 

Btw interesting how they trust us with the house when they went camping lol. We went in to help feed their dogs when they were away once. But then again we are good people so doesn't matter xD 

We're going at 2 AM and I'm driving first. Mom told me to get some sleep but I don't think I can. 

----------------

Update: Yeah I ended up sleeping for 30 minutes or so and drove for two hours. 

Let me tell you that the was the hardest drive in my life omg I was so stiff and tired. How will I drive back and forth next year. 

Comments