Ya Girl is 19

Wow. 19. Nineteen. Almost halfway to 40, can you believe?!

To be honest, when I realized it was my birthday that day I almost freaked out because I thought I was turning 20. I was like, "I'm this old already??" (Yes, Mina I know you're almost 20 lol).

I was genuinely astonished for a few seconds until I remembered I was just 18 the day before haha.

I guess it didn't really feel like a special day.

I had lab, which ended early thank goodness.

But I pretty much spent the day doing my pre-lab and post lab and going to classes.

But,

Because of a certain someone that I had a longggg phone call with, it was a good day lol.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes~

I originally saved Steph's letter she gave me before I left for my birthday, but I forgot to read it on the day lol. I read it after haha. Thank you ♥ You're too cute!
On Friday...yeah I think it was Friday lol.

We went out to kbbq~ We went at nighttime and it was crowded so we had to wait like 30-40 minutes? Maybe longer, but I didn't really keep track. There was a 7Leaves so we went, because I wanted boba hehehe. I was sad because their jasmine milk tea tasted just like regular milk tea, boo.

I thought it would be kinda awkward at first, but it was fine.

We ate so much tho! Esp. Adrian LOL. He kept ordering brisket, not that I'm complaining cuz it's the best meat there lol. I literally had to unbutton my pants because I ate so much. I almost thought I was gonna throw up. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten boba before lol.

Then we left and I said I wanted ice cream, like just saying not that I wanted to go right then, but they were down for it so we went to Afters~

WOW LET ME JUST SAY, THAT JASMINE MILK TEA ICE CREAM BLEW MY MIND (AND TASTE BUDS).

I only got one scoop because it was expensive af, like $4 one scoop. That is pricey on my scale lol. I should've gotten 2 scoops for $6 but I was so full I thought I couldn't finish it. I regretted it lol.

We sat outside and talked about random stuff like roommate problems, school, life, etc. We were there for pretty long I think. Past midnight. If I didn't say I had to pee we might've been there longer lol. We went to my apartment and talked for awhile there too. They left at around one something.

It was a fun night. I've never hung out with friends like that before. I've always wanted to with you guys tho. Like go somewhere, then do spontaneous things and have long talks until the late night. One day we shall!

But our parents probably wouldn't let us stay out so late though lol.

To conclude this birthday post,

I feel no different as always, just the burdening feeling that I don't feel any different if that makes sense lol.

Can I get some of that dragon blood to make me age slower?

Comments

pinksheep said…
Omg before my birthday I told my sister I was turning 20 LOL I wonder who that certain someone is~ Since I hang out with my sisters and their friends, we always end up doing spont. stuff, of course, it's not as fun because they're still older than me so like whats the common ground? lol you know, we definitely could~ my parents dont care what time I get home (sort of) as long as I'm alive lol