ahhhh what's wrong with me???

is it the after effects of crying too much today because of dramas or what.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I just remembered something and I wanted to write it down.

My natal chart description said when I trust people I tend to want to know everything about them and that it may be my problem because I'm always too interested in other's lives (esp. love lives #sorrynotsorry) to the point where they might feel uncomfortable. I do admit that that is how I am lol. So if I ever tried to probe too deep into your lives, I'm sorry haha ^-^; Just putting it out there. But most of the time I'm controlling my urges to ask too much. I really have millions of things I want to ask and know about you guys, but I'm actually too afraid to ask most of the time because I always think, "Oh, they'd tell me if they wanted me to know so I'll just wait." That could have a bad effect because it could seem like I don't care. Either way it's not that great. So, if there's anything y'all just want to get off your chest but aren't sure who to tell, feel free to tell me, even little things ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow, i'm so bipolar today. crying one second and then laughing the next.

Comments