New Year, New Me?
14 days into the new year and I'm...still the same. Well, with a few improvements I guess.
I just can't afford to let my gpa go any lower. Sighs.
It's the weekend and I already want to take a long long break. But then I remember all the things I have to do before Monday.
Why does life move so fast?
Or it's just me who feels like it's fast because my life doesn't change, therefore it feels the same all the time. Time flies, but I didn't even do anything to remember the year by. I can't even recall what happened in the past years. It's always the same. There's nothing special to distinguish them.
I must have a lot of sadness built up inside me. Sometimes when thoughts are emptied out of my mind, tears well up in my eyes. Emptiness. I feel so empty.
"...and most of all, you've committed the greatest sin of killing yourself."
No one deserves the easy way out I guess.
It's a line from Goblin. I want to applaud the director and video editor. The cinematography is so...beautiful (?).
I haven't updated in awhile, but there's really nothing new to say.
It's 1:56 AM. I should sleep. I need to remind myself to change the playlist too. Maybe tomorrow.
These cramps are killing me. Guess I have to take an advil.
Good night.
I just can't afford to let my gpa go any lower. Sighs.
It's the weekend and I already want to take a long long break. But then I remember all the things I have to do before Monday.
Why does life move so fast?
Or it's just me who feels like it's fast because my life doesn't change, therefore it feels the same all the time. Time flies, but I didn't even do anything to remember the year by. I can't even recall what happened in the past years. It's always the same. There's nothing special to distinguish them.
I must have a lot of sadness built up inside me. Sometimes when thoughts are emptied out of my mind, tears well up in my eyes. Emptiness. I feel so empty.
"...and most of all, you've committed the greatest sin of killing yourself."
No one deserves the easy way out I guess.
It's a line from Goblin. I want to applaud the director and video editor. The cinematography is so...beautiful (?).
I haven't updated in awhile, but there's really nothing new to say.
It's 1:56 AM. I should sleep. I need to remind myself to change the playlist too. Maybe tomorrow.
These cramps are killing me. Guess I have to take an advil.
Good night.
Comments