people i don't really talk to
"Who do you hang out with? What do you do for fun?"
They're simple questions, but why did I hesitated to answer them?
Maybe because there was no answer.
I'm just stuck in my room all day, if not in class.
Fun? What is fun? Haha..ha...ha...
"You don't even talk to me anymore :( Where have you been going?"
Yeah, but when did we really talk? What can we even talk about?
Go talk to your girlfriend please.
Call me cold-hearted, but it's better this way.
Places. I've been going to a lot of places. In my mind, that is.
Traveling to all the places that I could only wish to be at.
I'm not purposely trying to avoid people, but I'm not putting the effort to interact either.
In this world of connections and networking, how can I survive?
"I miss you!!"
Miss you too~
I'm becoming more and more unsure if these words are said out of obligation or do we really mean it.
They're simple questions, but why did I hesitated to answer them?
Maybe because there was no answer.
I'm just stuck in my room all day, if not in class.
Fun? What is fun? Haha..ha...ha...
"You don't even talk to me anymore :( Where have you been going?"
Yeah, but when did we really talk? What can we even talk about?
Go talk to your girlfriend please.
Call me cold-hearted, but it's better this way.
Places. I've been going to a lot of places. In my mind, that is.
Traveling to all the places that I could only wish to be at.
I'm not purposely trying to avoid people, but I'm not putting the effort to interact either.
In this world of connections and networking, how can I survive?
"I miss you!!"
Miss you too~
Comments