begin
well many things happened today, which is now yesterday as I'm writing this.
d-day (cries better not be on time in july while I'm trying to enjoy the concert), bts winning the bbmas~, the lab report, stress everywhere, hw, reading, happy news, and now notes.
not caught up quite yet, but pretty satisfied with the progress, that is if I don't start slacking again.
ahhhh that feeling when you finally do something for yourself and it goes well, well for now
gives me something to actually look forward too though
if you want to restart, don't choose something for the same reason you chose the previous and now want to get away from. because then, what's the point of trying to restart? nothing will change if the reason behind the choice doesn't change.
I can't wait to go home and eat food with real flavors, but why does it have to be so hot D:
Suddenly thinks back to the presentation for lab.
I haven't been that nervous since the job interview. My voice was shaking in the beginning or at least I felt it shaking. Then it got better. I think I actually got better at presentations since no one told me to speak up for once lol. I probably talked the most on that day. Probably like a whole weeks worth of speaking lol. There was this girl sitting in the front and she was typing so I thought she was taking notes and I was almost impressed but then I saw she was just messaging people on her laptop. SMH. She didn't even turn around once -.-
Let's see what else happened since I last updated....
Yeah... there's not much lol.
I've been having nightmares lately tho. Some aren't that scary, but not good dreams either.
Oh yeah....I WANT THE MONSTA X LIGHTSTICK CRIES SHOULD I JOIN THE GO OR NOT
d-day (cries better not be on time in july while I'm trying to enjoy the concert), bts winning the bbmas~, the lab report, stress everywhere, hw, reading, happy news, and now notes.
not caught up quite yet, but pretty satisfied with the progress, that is if I don't start slacking again.
ahhhh that feeling when you finally do something for yourself and it goes well, well for now
gives me something to actually look forward too though
if you want to restart, don't choose something for the same reason you chose the previous and now want to get away from. because then, what's the point of trying to restart? nothing will change if the reason behind the choice doesn't change.
I can't wait to go home and eat food with real flavors, but why does it have to be so hot D:
Suddenly thinks back to the presentation for lab.
I haven't been that nervous since the job interview. My voice was shaking in the beginning or at least I felt it shaking. Then it got better. I think I actually got better at presentations since no one told me to speak up for once lol. I probably talked the most on that day. Probably like a whole weeks worth of speaking lol. There was this girl sitting in the front and she was typing so I thought she was taking notes and I was almost impressed but then I saw she was just messaging people on her laptop. SMH. She didn't even turn around once -.-
Let's see what else happened since I last updated....
Yeah... there's not much lol.
I've been having nightmares lately tho. Some aren't that scary, but not good dreams either.
Oh yeah....I WANT THE MONSTA X LIGHTSTICK CRIES SHOULD I JOIN THE GO OR NOT
Comments