Skip to main content
"you can do it, it's easy." "tomorrow will be better."
"I can't even remember when it started.
The first thing that happens is,
I wake up feeling down...like I'm drowning.
So down that I don't want to wake up.
Don't want to get up.
Don't want to do anything.
The next thing is that,
I feel that I am ugly.
No charms. No friends. Not popular like others.
My body's also acting weird.
At lunch when everyone's eating,
I don't feel hungry.
At night when everyone's sleeping.
I can't sleep.
Then I feel down in the morning.
It's a viscous cycle.
Every evening I will feel sad for no reason.
I suddenly feel like being pushed off a cliff.
It feels...empty.
The only thing that kind of helps is feeling pain.
It's the only thing that somewhat helps relieve the distress.
I want to sleep and never wake up again."
SOS
Comments